The Heavenly Room $214/night
The Heavenly Room is the Master bedroom and offers the most extravagant view of Long’s Peak from two Leopold chairs seated by the double wide window. Equipped with King sleigh bed, electric fireplace, Stickley writing desk, ample closet space and a Master bathroom with antique claw-foot bathtub, shower and double sink, this bedroom is the ideal space for a restful time away. check availability →
The Rustic Royal Room $206/night
Outfitted with knotty pine wood from the original 1922 home, this delightful room is the epitome of rustic mountain with a luxury twist. Equipped with a King Sleep Number bed, two vignette sitting areas and a double door closet, this bedroom has an adjoining private bathroom with a bathtub/shower. check availability →
The Romantic Rose Room starting at $146/night
A tribute to the Victorian era that preceded the arts and crafts style, this crossover room is all comfort and beauty with a rod-iron Queen bed, a settee, writing desk and two closets. The Romantic Rose room has a private entrance and shares a bathroom with The Long View Room. check availability →
The Long View Room starting at $139/night
The Long View Room is a warm front room that is home to original 1922 lighting fixtures and made comfortable by a Queen Sleep Number bed, a settee and antique writing desk. This room has a walk-in closet, beautiful view overlooking downtown Estes and shares a bathroom with The Romantic Rose room. check availability →
- Living Room: warmed on cool evenings by a wood burning fireplace, the living room is home to a baby grand piano and lush seating and is the perfect place to enjoy coffee and a newspaper or wine and a conversation.
- Library: our upstairs library is beautifully furnished with 2 bustle back chairs, a settee and electric fireplace and is a cozy place to steal away with a good book or enjoy our free wifi.
- Patios: breathe in the rejuvenating mountain air while reclining in one of our many outdoor seating areas. From bistro table to rocking chair to swing, you are sure to find a spot on the patio that fits your mood. Take advantage of our chemical-free, Eco-smart hot tub with mountain views and 5 acres of land.
- Home Theater: relax in the family style home theater basement and watch a movie, tv or choose an activity from our game collection.
A full breakfast each morning is included with your overnight stay. Early birds are greeted with freshly brewed, locally roasted coffee and homemade biscotti.
Breakfast details are set up with Monica at check-in.
Monica’s signature dishes include:
- Egg Omelet Roll with roasted red peppers & sun dried tomatoes
- Artichoke Egg Souffle
- herb infused butters & honey with fresh breads
- sweet homemade marmalade and fresh lemon curd for warm scones. Along with fresh german sausages or uncured applewood bacon and fresh in season fruit.
In each room, guests are provided with organic shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion throughout their stay along with plush luxury robe and hair dryer.
visit www.visitestespark.com for details on dates and events in Estes park and ask Monica about a restaurant guide and coupons to local business’s. We also have a shuttle stop just down the hill. Visit here for more information regarding the free shuttle buses.
My wife and I were lucky enough to be one of the first people to try out this bed and breakfast inn. What a pleasant surprise! We enjoy going to Estes Park and have always been on the lookout for a great place to stay aside from the abundance of “rustic” cabins available. I heard from a local the Golden Leaf Inn had just opened so we decided to see if we could get a room for a couple of nights. When we arrived we met the owners, wonderful people that put years of hard work into making this inn happen. The inn is a 1922 home they took 4 years to renovate and the final product is absolutely beautiful.
The rooms are all very comfortable and well appointed, with a grand piano in the main room. We stayed in the master suite. The east end of the suite has windows looking out on the east side of Long’s peak and a view of a horse ranch across the way, with 2 comfortable chairs facing the view. Perfect for a morning book and cup of coffee. Each morning Monica, our hostess, and a very attentive one at that, made us the most incredible breakfast we’ve had in years. We had fresh baked biscotti, fresh baked bread, an amazing omelet dish, chicken sausage, fresh squeezed juice and some of the best coffee ever (Monica said she gets her coffee beans from a local roaster in Boulder, fresh out of the hopper).
There is a great front porch for sitting in the morning sun after breakfast and a beautiful patio to the side of that. It’s only about a 5-7 minute walk into downtown. It was nice not to have to drive to go eat lunch or dinner and go shopping. We didn’t have our suits with us but there is a nice hot tub out back that looks inviting too. All in all, I can’t say enough about the Golden Leaf Inn and Monica, our host. The next time you’re planning on heading to Estes Park, do yourself a favor and book a night or two at the Golden Leaf Inn. Oh, and sit in the chair next to the fireplace at your own risk. It’s so comfortable you may just never want to get up!
~ Steve, Denver